I want to go, I want to go, I want to go there too.

20110513

Collaboration

-The End.
-"Well done! It was a difficult road but you came out victorious!"
-"Thank you, thank you," she replies with a bow and a curtsy.
-"Good show my dear girl! Good show indeed!" shouts the portly director and shakes his hands together over his head.
"But it still needs work!"
-She stalls and frowns, the stage make-up smeared in a clownish way from the sweat. Pulling the almost completely used chap-stick from her cleavage, she uncaps it to re-apply to addicted lips and realizes that it has melted from the dancing and heat of the lights. She didn't finish it after all.
-The directors plump cigar drops out of his lips in slow motion and shatters a shower of embers as it hits the floor. Like the embers, sparks the realization that the girl's intentions were pure and as he jumps to his feet in applause a light illuminates an ocean of cheering patrons throwing endless roses at the stage.

I need more of this kind of conversation.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. be careful what you wish for! did you get my letter yet?? ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I did! It wasn't long enough, dear. But neither was mine. So longer ones in return from both ends! Haha.
    I love the little note about probiotics and anti-depressants.

    ReplyDelete