I want to go, I want to go, I want to go there too.

20110223

Blerp.

Is this really me?

-Today I have gone through more files than I ever really want or thought I would go through. Also, there are professional shredders out there in the world. Professionals, whose sole profession is to come to your place of business and shred your old files and documents. I need to be in that business. It's like, a constant thrill of getting rid of excess junk and feeling like you are in the movie Fargo. +++=WIN.
-I had a breakfast date with my man today and he told me I looked very nineties. I think I looked like Denise Huxtable, who is my favorite and by far the best Huxtable.
-Rufio has a bald spot on his ear.
-I had a drawing class tonight too and one of the other students said that my drawings looked as if they were ready to be framed and hung. I just laughed because, I am really no good. But it was still a nice comment that made me feel really good. Plus the model was this muscular dutch man who I think had the hots for me until I mentioned, off-hand, my stunning boyfriend... Hmmmm. hahaha.

Bleeeh. I feel like I haven't written here in awhile and I guess it's just because nothing is really going on. I have been either working a ton or just working enough to get me to the point where after work, all I want to do is nap or zone out. T is back in school and now working so, all our time together that we used to have is no mas and while it drove me crazy there for a while, I miss is now because it seems that none of our days really match up:( Plus it is still cold enough that I never want to go anywhere or do anything, yet cabin fever is setting in and all I want is to get out! February is the longest shortest month and I am ready for it to be over! I want sun. Neeeeeed sun!!!!

I think this is really it. Plus look at my freaking hair! What am I thinking? Hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment