I want to go, I want to go, I want to go there too.

20101007

RESTLESS.

Last night I had a menagerie of strange dreams. I have been having a lot of frightful dreams that cause me to wake up shaking and disturbed, reaching for Ty and sometimes crying.
Last night it was mostly cats. There were cats all over in our apartment building and I was afraid Rufio was getting out and for some reason one of my moms cats lived with us.
Then our basement was a deranged fun house!

We had an overnight guest last night as well and I heard him get up and leave very early this morning and I got up to lock the door behind him but ended up not being able to fall back to sleep for a while.
Once I did, Rufio did everything in his power to annoy the crap out of me every 5 minutes and I ended up shutting him out of the bedroom and then feeling bad as I drifted back to sleep to dream more strange dreams until T woke up and turned on Joy Division.

Ugh, I woke up to the sounds of Witch burial music, or at least thats what the Joy Division song sounded like.

Now I just ate a Klondike bar for breakfast and had 2 cups of Jasmine tea. And I have to leave for work in about an hour. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAAAAAAAAAAAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment