I want to go, I want to go, I want to go there too.

20110703

Introducing Bean Louise Finch!

Bean Louise Finch.
We rescued a new baby! A few weeks ago a guy called our hospital to tell us that he had found a kitten in the dumpster at Walgreens. Shelters he had called would not take her, deeming her too small to come without a mom (this is not a bad thing, a lot of no kill shelters just do not have enough employees/volunteers to take care of tiny babies). So after some discussion my co-workers and I decided to go pick her up and take turns fostering her. She was a bit older than the guy made her out to be but still needed a lot of love and care. So after watching her for the weekend, Ty, Rufio and I decided that we loved her too much to have her live anywhere else but with us. As T so lovingly put it, " " On second thought. He never said anything.

If you do not get her name reference, you suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment