I want to go, I want to go, I want to go there too.

20110304

Southern tip of your body.



Figure 8.

My drawing instructor told me my drawings looked like Egon Schiele and my heart did a flip as I nonchalantly replied with a thanks and on the inside I was all, b-b-b-b-b-balllllllin!
I will be the first to admit that I am super in love with Egon. How could you not be? I love his line and the stares and the hands are so beautiful. I want to draw beautiful hands and not give up so easily...



Also, i have been watching a lot of My So Called Life and in one episode she was laying in bed listening to this really loud and I was transformed back to middle school/high when I was so unbearably angsty. But seriously, this song is amazing.

2 comments:

  1. My first thought was "Oh my God, those first two drawings look EXACTLY like Egon Schiele!" Then I realized that they are his drawings. haha

    Dude, I haven't seen your drawing work before - very impressive! It's definitely got the loose but structured lines of Schiele, I dig it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS! Yea, I had to give him some cred and show off too. I just love him to death.

    ReplyDelete