I want to go, I want to go, I want to go there too.

20110226

1. Make a list of 5 things that you can see without getting up:
My phone, T's cup of tea from earlier today, a really awesome picture I framed that my dad took of all his friend pointing up at the sky when they were all in their late 20's, my mason jar of water, paraphernalia.

2. How do you style your hair?
I usually shower in the morning, put some stuff into my wet hair, blow dry, put more stuff in and look at myself and wonder why I am growing it out and wonder how long it will be until I can just throw it all up in a bun on top of my head.

3. What are you wearing now?
Scarf tied around my head, hoodie, T, and 70's gym shorts I have had forever.

4. What's your occupation?
Veterinary Assistant/Receptionist.

5. What do you hear right now?
Teeth Like God's Shoeshine.

6. Who was the last person you hugged?
Tyyyyyyyy

7. What is/was for dinner?
A Naan pizza with ricotta, zucchini and gruyere.

8. What did you do today?
Got up early for work, came home, drank a beer with this cute dude, napped forever, watched the Cosby Show, took a bath...

9. Dog person or cat person?
Kitties, der.

10. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
Leonora Dame.

11. What was the last thing that you bought?
Probably food? I don't know.

12. If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Right now? Back to Florence. Then maybe back to Amsterdam.

13. Where do you see yourself in five years?
In Boston, married to a master printmaker, with a puppy and maybe another cat, in a bigger apartment.

14. Where's your birthmark?
I have a chicken pox scar on my cheek and on my shin but thats it.

15. What are you doing this weekend?
Tomorrow T and I are going on a tour of the Harpoon Brewery and probably grocery shopping afterwards. Then home to finish Season One of Sons of Anarchy.

16. If you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play?
Piano.

17. How are you?
Ok, kind of. I have been pretty down on myself the past couple of days and my anxiety is in overdrive.

18. What are you doing tomorrow?
See #15.

19. What are you looking forward to the most?
T coming home from work and maybe just zoning out with him and watching a movie... I think he wants to go out though, so I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment