I want to go, I want to go, I want to go there too.

20110119

It's alllllright, long as you got someone to lay with.

I don't really know what I want in life. Other than to be a mom one day.
I am super happy with my reception job and occasionally learning hospital stuff.
I want to make art and write everyday, but don't expect to be famous for any of it.
It would be nice to have another gallery show one day.
But I don't think it would kill me if it never happened.
I would like to dance on stage at least one more time. I love dancing.
More than words.
That would be one thing I would really like to do again.

It's alllllllllright, if you live the life you please.



I feel so fucking weird all of a sudden.

I feel sad and un-accomplished and ridiculous and silly and like I need to go and just lay in bed and read until the night ends and tomorrow is new.
Nothing like that week out of the month that has the one day where you can just cry cry cry for no reason at all at the drop of a hat in just one second. Blerg.

2 comments:

  1. the title says everything. dance awaaaaay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're nice. And please visit soon.
    MegaBus tickets are like, 10 dollars round trip and come here directly from Philly, so check the info about coming for the Pitts.

    ReplyDelete