I want to go, I want to go, I want to go there too.

20101107

Om.

So yesterday, on a whim, I was searching for yoga studios near me at work. I found one that is only a few blocks from me (actually, it's located in the basement of the grocery store we frequent most) and they have a special new member pass. For 25$ you can take as many classes as you want for two weeks! At a price like that, what could hold me back? So I immediately called them and signed up.
Tonight I had my first class. It was different from other classes I have taken and the room was small and crowded, but it was exactly what I have needed for the past year and a half. I feel at such a calm right now. Upon exiting, I signed up for the 10:30 am class tomorrow and am on my way to feeling my absolute best.
There is just something about yoga that makes me feel like, "yes, this is it."

1 comment: