I want to go, I want to go, I want to go there too.

20101130

Me Update.

Like anyone cares... But, whatever.

I feel like today is the first day I am going back to work since I got home from Philly, even though I worked on Saturday. Saturday feels like light-years ago...
Yesterday I picked up T at the airport and felt so complete. Then we had some coffee/lunch at home and he had to leave pretty quickly to go to class. Womp. Then it was like he was still gone because I watched one and half episodes of the X-Files. Double womp.
I did go to yoga yesterday, too. Forrest class is, by far, my absolute favorite thing I have ever experienced. Sunday night I did a double class, which was pretty intense. At one point I thought I was going to vom, but, I didn't! Then yesterday was Forrest, as far as I can tell, it's just a slowed down class where you hold poses for a longer period of time. Which is... Such. An amazing. Feeling. You would think that you would feel like you are in class forever, but you don't. I don't even really think about it at all, until the teacher has us get ready for the final rest and then you're like, "What? did I really just do an hour and half of that?", then you lay down and you feel the past hour and a half and it's like, "Fuck. Yeah."
I'm hooked. I can hold crow for like, 5 seconds, which, is pretty damn cool, I think. Now I have to work on firefly and side crow, which, seems pretty impossible.
I was thinking of trying pilates tonight, but I may just take a break for today. My abs are killing me and last night I felt pretty sick to my stomach.

In any case. Hopefully we will be having friends over for dinner this week. Then on Friday I got to COLUMBUS! My baby sister is graduating from college. I am one proud big sis.

Thats it.
Happy Tuesday.

f.

No comments:

Post a Comment